Yella Ribbon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yella Ribbon

Yella Ribbon Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Star Gyms Represented

Go down 
+7
cheerkatie08
fullinitup
bbrrrrriiiiix3
eliteathletics
dizzzigrl
NJ Coach
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

All Star Gyms Represented Empty
PostSubject: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 am

Most people who have registered at the time I am writing this know me and my daughter. My name is Nancy and my husband is Pep. We own Yella Ribbon and both work there full time. We have 3 sons and 1 daughter. Our daughter, Jaycie, is in her 7th year of competitive cheerleading. A couple of months ago she started at a new gym in Gastonia NC called Aviator. She will be competing on the youth 3 and senior 3 teams there. We are very pleased with our decision to move to this program.

http://www.aviatorcheer.com

I would love to see some of you post and tell us where you are from. Thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down
https://yellaribbon.board-directory.net
NJ Coach

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 am

I'm Jen, and I coach for Jersey Devils Allstars. We LOVE Nancy, Pep, Jaycie...and their bows!
Back to top Go down
dizzzigrl

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Hey, I am Chrissy, and my daughter Ashleigh is 14 and cheers for FAME All-Stars in Virginia Beach... she's been cheering for 6ish years, and is on Small Jr Coed 5, and Lg (or maybe med - hasnt been decided yet) Sr Coed 5.
She is becoming a bow addict, and I am sure I will be joining the bow club as soon as she finds out about it, lol!
Back to top Go down
eliteathletics

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Hay, Im Gina, My daughter cheers for Gravity cheer on Long Island in New york- I own 2 cheer shops. We love Yella ribbon bows...as well as Nancy and Pep- nice to met you all...
Back to top Go down
bbrrrrriiiiix3

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm Brianna. I'm from LCI Blue Devils in PA and this is my 4th season of allstar.
Back to top Go down
fullinitup

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey my name is Tyson Rich.... I just moved last week to AZ from las vegas to coach and cheer at Desert Storm. I am loving it soo far! I hope that it turns out to be a really great thing for me. I used to coach and cheer for PAC in vegas but it no longer exists!!! I am converting and getting new bow addicts slowly but surely its AMAZING!! Love Nancy she is amazing!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
cheerkatie08

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm Katie, cheered at NY Cheer and Rocky Point in highschool, now attending the University of Louisville and cheering at GymTyme, and I <3 Yella Ribbon!
Back to top Go down
dohnutt

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:49 pm

im amanda im 16 and i cheer at comet all stars in new jersey (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:17 pm

I just read the last few posts. Tyson, you are at Desert Storm? I did not know that! Did you like the hologram bows? You have to get me a picture of those on all the kids. I can't wait to see how it turned out with the bras.

I had to read your post again Katie. I'm excited to see you are cheering for GymTyme. We have the same gym colors now. lol
Back to top Go down
famedyvamom

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Congrats to CheerKatie, I didn't know about the gymtyme move either.
Back to top Go down
cheer4lifee

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 pm

dohnutt wrote:
im amanda im 16 and i cheer at comet all stars in new jersey (:

i'm katie, and i'm at comets too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fullinitup

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Admin wrote:
I just read the last few posts. Tyson, you are at Desert Storm? I did not know that! Did you like the hologram bows? You have to get me a picture of those on all the kids. I can't wait to see how it turned out with the bras.

I had to read your post again Katie. I'm excited to see you are cheering for GymTyme. We have the same gym colors now. lol

Yes I am... I am loving it sooo far. And I LOVE all of the bows... I got soo excited when they started handing them out!!! And everyone loves them... they have been even wearing them in the mornings for our camps we have been doing... I will definitely take some pictures for you!! And Mandy told me last night she broke down to order me a headband haha cuz I was begging her for one. I cant wait for it Smile

And I need to order more from you Nancy. A couple headbands and bows!! Im addicted. <3 Yella Ribbs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:49 pm

fullinitup wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yes I am... I am loving it sooo far. And I LOVE all of the bows... I got soo excited when they started handing them out!!! And everyone loves them... they have been even wearing them in the mornings for our camps we have been doing... I will definitely take some pictures for you!! And Mandy told me last night she broke down to order me a headband haha cuz I was begging her for one. I cant wait for it Smile

And I need to order more from you Nancy. A couple headbands and bows!! Im addicted. <3 Yella Ribbs

Mandy did and we shipped it today. Okay, just let me know and we will get that going for you. Their colors are navy and maroon? Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
fullinitup

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Admin wrote:
fullinitup wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mandy did and we shipped it today. Okay, just let me know and we will get that going for you. Their colors are navy and maroon? Is that correct?

Yes they are... We are trying to convince them to get new bows for comp cuz the ones they have for comp are just hidious... a complete disaster... Im working on it though!!! Its just after them telling the parents they wouldnt have to pay for it and than to charge them or what not... Me Sarah and Faith will figure out what bows we want and I will let you know!!
Back to top Go down
purpLeADDiCTi0N

purpLeADDiCTi0N

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm Ashley and I'm from Comet All Stars in Jersey :]

LOVE LOVE LOVE YELLARIBBON <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Star Gyms Represented   All Star Gyms Represented Empty

Back to top Go down

All Star Gyms Represented
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yella Ribbon :: All Star Cheerleading-
Jump to: